Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reveal Your Inner Core - Shadow Core Gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Fettman 53 SCG (130)
Initial D - The Racing Anime I_vote_lcapInitial D - The Racing Anime I_voting_barInitial D - The Racing Anime I_vote_rcap 
nick macc SCG (75)
Initial D - The Racing Anime I_vote_lcapInitial D - The Racing Anime I_voting_barInitial D - The Racing Anime I_vote_rcap 
Thompson117 (47)
The Kid SCG (8)
Thompson111 (3)
Blood Reaper SCG (3)
DethPuppet (2)
Don_Vitone (1)
thrasher101 (1)
JPRJROCKSTAR SCG (1)
Latest topics
» Official Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Topic
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm by nick macc SCG

» Games We Play
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» We're still here!
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» Halo Roleplay
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» terrerist hunt
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm by nick macc SCG

» Shift
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm by nick macc SCG

» PRO STREET
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm by nick macc SCG

» Need for Speed Hot Pursuit E3
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm by nick macc SCG

» Administrators music
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm by nick macc SCG

» WARNING MORE POTENTIAL PROFILE HACKERS!!!
Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 pm by Thompson117

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ads

Initial D - The Racing Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fettman 53 SCG
Clan Manager
Clan Manager
Fettman 53 SCG

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:
Tokyo xtreme racer rp: 200

Initial D - The Racing Anime Empty
PostSubject: Initial D - The Racing Anime   Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 4:32 pm

One of the greatest anime of all time in my opinion. If you are planning on becoming a racer, be it street or professional...or even in a video game...this is the show to watch. The races are based off of things that have happened in real life, and although there is a disclaimer stating that you shouldn't try such things in real life at the beginning of each episode, it is assured that everything in the show CAN and HAS been done in real life with practice and a lot of nerve.

Initial D focuses on a young boy in his senior year of high school, Takumi Fujiwara, and his geeky best friend, Itsuki. Living in a backwater town in the Japanese prefecture of Gunma, the boys and their friends have no real form of entertainment...until the weekend hits, and everyone gathers at the peak of Mt. Akina. Every weekend night, racers from all over gather and have friendly matches, thundering up the mountain pass and then drifting back down it again. But while Itsuki and the others can't get enough, Takumi couldn't be bothered by raceing. Or cars, for that matter. Everyone thinks he's just stupid, but is there a reason behind his opinion on cars?

Yes, as a matter of fact, there is. For five years straight, Takumi's father, Bunta, has been forcing Takumi to make tofu delivery runs through Mt. Akina to the resort by Lake Akina. At 3 in the morning. Anyone would hate driving cars after that.

One night, an extremely skilled team from Mt. Akagi arrives at Akina. The Akagi Red Suns, with their legendary leader, Ryosuke Takahashi, and his fierce younger brother, Keisuke. They challenge the amateur Akina Speed Stars to a race, and there seems to be no hope for the Speed Stars.

But that night, as everyone was going home, Keisuke Takahashi found himself being challenged by a mysterious car on the downhill of Akina. The driver of this mystery car seemed to be extremely skilled. But who was he? When the Akina Speed Stars leader, Koichiro Iketani, finds out, he makes it his number one priority to find this mystery driver and ask him to help out against the Red Suns.

If anyone is interested (and if you aren't, then you should give up on racing right now. No, seriously.), then I will upload the "Battle Stage," which is pretty much the complete compilation of the battles in Initial D. In between battles, there are summaries of how the story is progressing. You will have to download the Battle Stage, and it may be a bit large of a file (about 900mb), but it will be worth it. It has Japanese voices with English subtitles. Which is the best way to watch it.

Also, Battle Stage 2 has just recently been subbed. I can put that up as well. But I'll only put them up if I know people are interested.

You can learn a lot from Initial D. I know I did. For those of you playing Forza 2, watching this is a must if you really want to understand how to drive fast.
Back to top Go down
nick macc SCG
Co-Creator
Co-Creator
nick macc SCG

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:
Tokyo xtreme racer rp: 200

Initial D - The Racing Anime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Initial D - The Racing Anime   Initial D - The Racing Anime EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:59 pm

That would be great, man i been wanting to watch that's stuff but i really never get the time to search it up plz post some of it.
Back to top Go down

Initial D - The Racing Anime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow Core Gamers :: SCG Barracks :: General Chat-
Jump to: