Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reveal Your Inner Core - Shadow Core Gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Fettman 53 SCG (130)
The man of Fett!!! I_vote_lcapThe man of Fett!!! I_voting_barThe man of Fett!!! I_vote_rcap 
nick macc SCG (75)
The man of Fett!!! I_vote_lcapThe man of Fett!!! I_voting_barThe man of Fett!!! I_vote_rcap 
Thompson117 (47)
The Kid SCG (8)
Thompson111 (3)
Blood Reaper SCG (3)
DethPuppet (2)
Don_Vitone (1)
thrasher101 (1)
JPRJROCKSTAR SCG (1)
Latest topics
» Official Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Topic
The man of Fett!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm by nick macc SCG

» Games We Play
The man of Fett!!! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» We're still here!
The man of Fett!!! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» Halo Roleplay
The man of Fett!!! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» terrerist hunt
The man of Fett!!! EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm by nick macc SCG

» Shift
The man of Fett!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm by nick macc SCG

» PRO STREET
The man of Fett!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm by nick macc SCG

» Need for Speed Hot Pursuit E3
The man of Fett!!! EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm by nick macc SCG

» Administrators music
The man of Fett!!! EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm by nick macc SCG

» WARNING MORE POTENTIAL PROFILE HACKERS!!!
The man of Fett!!! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 pm by Thompson117

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ads

The man of Fett!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fettman 53 SCG
Clan Manager
Clan Manager
Fettman 53 SCG

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:
Tokyo xtreme racer rp: 200

The man of Fett!!! Empty
PostSubject: The man of Fett!!!   The man of Fett!!! EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Hey everyone! Thought I'd give myself a proper introduction. My name is same as my gamertag on XBox LIVE. You may call me Fettman 53! Or Fettman. Or, as Nick likes to call me, just "Fett."

So yeah...I'm a big racing fan and gamer. I'm currently playing Midnight Club: Los Angeles and Import Tuner Challenge, and I've pretty much completed both games. I also play Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty: World at War. As I've already said, my gamertag is: Fettman 53. If you wanna hook up and game out, look me up.

A little about me? Well...I love old cars, like from the late sixties, early to mid seventies. I'm working on a story, which I am posting up in the Tokyo Xtreme Racer section of the site. Feel free to check it out. Tell me what you think. I'm a big Fullmetal Alchemist fan. Pretty good with computers.

Not really much else to say that I feel like saying, so...welcome to SCG. I'm also the Clan Manager. Look to me, Nick, or Blood Reaper for any help.
Back to top Go down

The man of Fett!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow Core Gamers :: Introductions :: Soldiers' Lounge-
Jump to: