Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reveal Your Inner Core - Shadow Core Gaming.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Fettman 53 SCG (130)
PlayStation Portable I_vote_lcapPlayStation Portable I_voting_barPlayStation Portable I_vote_rcap 
nick macc SCG (75)
PlayStation Portable I_vote_lcapPlayStation Portable I_voting_barPlayStation Portable I_vote_rcap 
Thompson117 (47)
The Kid SCG (8)
Thompson111 (3)
Blood Reaper SCG (3)
DethPuppet (2)
Don_Vitone (1)
thrasher101 (1)
JPRJROCKSTAR SCG (1)
Latest topics
» Official Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Topic
PlayStation Portable EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:58 pm by nick macc SCG

» Games We Play
PlayStation Portable EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:52 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» We're still here!
PlayStation Portable EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» Halo Roleplay
PlayStation Portable EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 am by Fettman 53 SCG

» terrerist hunt
PlayStation Portable EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:47 pm by nick macc SCG

» Shift
PlayStation Portable EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:22 pm by nick macc SCG

» PRO STREET
PlayStation Portable EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:13 pm by nick macc SCG

» Need for Speed Hot Pursuit E3
PlayStation Portable EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:11 pm by nick macc SCG

» Administrators music
PlayStation Portable EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:25 pm by nick macc SCG

» WARNING MORE POTENTIAL PROFILE HACKERS!!!
PlayStation Portable EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 pm by Thompson117

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
ads

PlayStation Portable

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fettman 53 SCG
Clan Manager
Clan Manager
Fettman 53 SCG

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:
Tokyo xtreme racer rp: 200

PlayStation Portable Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation Portable   PlayStation Portable EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:12 pm

Anyone here own a PSP and still use it? I know I do. There are some great games out there for the PSP, you know. Most people overlook it because it's a handheld gaming system, but it has come so far as to have PS2 graphics and great sound.

Some great games for the PSP? Well, here's a list of games that I approve of and enjoyed. Maybe there's something for you as well.

Games I've played and would recommend, and a brief explanation of why they were enjoyable:

Initial D Street Stage - A great game for those who are a fan of the series or just like drifting in the mountains. I'm a huge Initial D fan, so this game was very enjoyable for me. If you enjoy Initial D, you'll enjoy this as well.

Test Drive Unlimited - Like a dream come true for those who love free drive games. You get to drive around an entire island of Hawaii. And I mean the ENTIRE island. As in, you're not restricted to roads, and the only barrier is the ocean surrounding the island. And so many cars, and great, accurate sounds, and great graphics. Also online play, where you can get together with hundreds of people in real-time and drive/race with them.

Final Fantasy: Dissidia - An amazing fighting game, especially made for those who are fans of the Final Fantasy series. Even if it's just one of the games that you liked, this fighting game won't disappoint. With absolutely stunning graphics, classic Final Fantasy battle music remixed for the fast-paced action, and even the original voice actors for the characters, this game is BIG!

Colin McRae Rally 2005 - A game that is surprisingly under-rated, this game has the most amazing graphics, sounds, and course layout of any rally game for the PSP to date, despite being about 4 years old. Not only that, but it is the first and possibly the only PSP racing game to offer the inside-car camera, and it really looks pretty good! As a matter of fact, I'd say it's the best racing game for the PSP in terms of looks and such.

Phantasy Star Portable - For those who have loved Phantasy Star Universe and want to continue the story even further than the "Ambition of the Illuminus" add-on, this game is perfect for you. With graphics exactly the same as the Xbox version, recognizable songs and characters, and even the fact that you can create your own character for story mode, this game will NOT disappoint. Okay, at the moment they haven't set up a way to go online, but they're working on it right now. Then this game will be just about perfect.

Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception - If you're an Ace Combat fan, this game is absolutely amazing. Great graphics, sounds, missions...you also get a huge selection of aircraft to choose from. You are able to win medals as well, which adds to the fun, sort of like achievements for the Xbox 360. Great soundtrack as well. As expected from an Ace Combat game. A must-have!

Monster Hunter Freedom 2 - Although it's a bit difficult starting out, once you get going, Monster Hunter quickly reveals itself as one of the best PSP games ever made. Rated number one in the most popular PSP games on www.gamefaqs.com, this game has what it takes to keep you playing for days and weeks and months and possibly even years! With extremely intelligent AI and thousands upon thousands of different items with which you can make hundreds of different weapons and armor, it'll keep you busy for days to come. Use real strategy in your fights or get knocked off of your feet!

If I think of any other games, I'll put them up.
Back to top Go down
Thompson117
Corporal
Corporal
Thompson117

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Portable   PlayStation Portable EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:32 pm

yes i own a psp and im looking for that ace combat game! im the biggest ace combat fan i just need the 1st game and the one for psp!!
Back to top Go down
Fettman 53 SCG
Clan Manager
Clan Manager
Fettman 53 SCG

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Portable   PlayStation Portable EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 am

If you'd really like it, you should try looking online for it. I don't think it sells in stores anymore. Which is a shame...
Back to top Go down
Thompson117
Corporal
Corporal
Thompson117

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Portable   PlayStation Portable EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:12 am

yes it is a shame i have looked on ebay for it with no prevail i'm going to try and look for it on amazom.com next.
Back to top Go down
Fettman 53 SCG
Clan Manager
Clan Manager
Fettman 53 SCG

Character sheet
Tokyo xtreme racer rp:

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Portable   PlayStation Portable EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PlayStation Portable   PlayStation Portable Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation Portable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow Core Gamers :: SCG Barracks :: General Chat-
Jump to: